Drone Remote Pilot Training Seminar
For Small Unmanned Aircraft
Become an FAA-Certified Drone Pilot with our remote pilot training seminar. The seminar is structured to introduce the knowledge and understanding needed to pass the FAA remote pilot certification exam.
The seminar is a two day intensive training at our facility. Included in the cost are all training materials, instruction, practice exams, FAA knowledge Exam, Instructor endorsement and UAS Drone Pilot License application.
Call 505-242-2701 to reserve your spot in our next seminar today.
If you are interested in having one of our instructors teach at your facility contact us for additional information.
Top 4 Reasons to Take This Course:
- Over 99% of our students pass the exam on their first attempt!
- Get your questions answered. Unlike many online drone courses, you have an instructor in the room!
- Everything you need in 2 days! All the endorsements and guided applications to ensure you get your remote pilot license.
- One price – no hidden or unexpected fees. Our seminar fee includes the cost of the FAA knowledge exam and the application. Other drone courses don’t.
“Great course! Concise and focused for a lot of information in a short period of time.”
– Sandia National Labs Director for Remote Aviation Technologies.
“I plan to send several of my staff members to this course. It was a real eye opener.”
– UNM Dept. Director for Integrated Technologies.