Del Sol Aviation Partners With Ameriflight To Provide Student To Career Pilot Pathway
Category : Airline-Partnerships
Career progression is now easier than ever with a new agreement that benefits students training with Del Sol.
Paperwork has finalized and the ink is barely dry but we couldn’t hold our excitement in. We had to share this exciting new partnership between Del Sol Aviation and Ameriflight, the premier air logistics solution. The agreement guarantees qualifying pilots from Del Sol Aviation an interview with the Ameriflight team.
The agreement is designed to ensure that pilots continue to receive the quality flight training provided at Del Sol Aviation and continue to produce high quality, safe pilots for Ameriflight.
To qualify, students must meet the following:
- Complete the FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with Airplane multiengine Land and Instrument ratings
- Obtain CFI certificate and have instructed at Del Sol Aviation for a minimum of 12 months
- Hold a Second Class medical certificate
- Maintain an excellent worth ethic and obtain letters of recommendation from the Senior Flight Department of Del Sol Aviation
- Sign a release form authorizing Ameriflight to review the pilot’s academic, aeronautical, work and other Del Sol Aviation records and FAA records
- Be competitive and meet the same standards of interview and employment required of other candidates applying for the pilot positions with Ameriflight
- Pass any required background checks and written hiring policies.
Del Sol Aviation is committed to providing the highest quality training for their students and pilots. By arranging the opportunities for our pilots to progress along their careers is just one more way that Del Sol aims to be the best option for flight training in New Mexico.
Ameriflight and its subsidiaries operate 215 aircraft over 100,000 hours per year. They service major international integrators, manufacturers and freight forwarders throughout North America and the Caribbean. Since 1968 Ameriflight has been the leader in the small feeder cargo world.
For questions concerning this agreement or to schedule your flights today, call us at 505-337-3398.